Wheels Up 16” Laptop Roller & Backpack
Francine’s Wheels Up convertible roller backpack takes you up, up & away; Internationally bound or to the office. The main compartment expands to fill your business-day needs and overnight plans. The vegan leather flap fashionably keeps your items safe. Elastic bands on each side expand to your needs, carrying it all with the ease of wheels: work devices, gym stuff and all your life essentials.
Backpack straps clip in place or tuck away. Reach your phone in the handy slip pockets and away you go! The sky is the limit.
Our stylish and lightweight wheeled backpack is perfect for use as a travel carry-on or all-day co-pilot. Perfect for:
- Day Trips
- Good Vibes
- Easy Overnights
- Work & School Days
- Gender Neutral Style
- Gym Stuff
- Mom Life
- Expandable main compartment with top flap and zipper closure
- Vegan saffiano leather flap, handle and trimming
- Discreet rubber wheels for wheeled option
- Adjustable webbing backpack straps
- Trolley pass-through with hidden slip pocket for cell phone
- Retractable trolley handle
- Side elastic water bottle pockets
- Padded laptop and tablet compartments with safety strap
- Additional front wall pockets
- Water repellent and easy-to-clean
- Compatibility: Up to a 16" Laptop
- Dimensions: 17"H x 15"W x 7"D
- Two Stage Trolley Handle: Extends to 36"
- Tote Handle Drop: 5"
- Materials: Vegan Saffiano Leather & Polyester Lining
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Black w/ Blue Lining (BKBUDGRL_SM)
- Navy w/ Tan Lining (BKBUDGRL_SM-NVY)
- Tan w/ Tan Lining (BKBUDGRL_SM-OLI)
Transport your business travel essentials comfortably and stylishly with Francine’s Wheels Up Roller Collection.
Practical and strong.
It is very useful and efficient. I want to say very professional as well. I would prefer a black inside lining instead of royal blue.
Great Business Travel Bag
Love this backpack/roller bag. Well designed to carry a lot without being too bulky or heavy. Great material & wheels are secure. Looks professional & love the colors. Plan to order another one!
Thank you for sharing your kind feedback, Sherri!